Visit the showroom of B & M Garage Door Inc
When you come to our showrooms, you’ll be able to really see, touch and experience all the garage doors we offer. You’ll also be able to speak to our experts, who have years of experience, and know garage doors inside and out. If you’re having trouble choosing the right garage door, we know the questions to ask that will help you to narrow down your search.
Our showrooms are located at 3170 Ridgeway Drive Unit 19 in Mississauga; and in Georgetown at 118 Guelph Street.
What we want to do is help you find the right choices, based on the following:
- the size of your home
- your individual requirements
- your budget
You might be building a new home, or you might be renovating. Either way, there are literally thousands of options, and we’re here to help you find what you need.
When you come to see us, we’d like it if you’d bring pictures of your home as it is now. Include some good shots of your garage door. Then, we’ll talk about how you want things to look. We’ll walk you through our Design Centre so you can see how your new door will look. We won’t pressure you. We just want to make sure that the purchase you make is one that will please you for years to come.
Here’s what you’ll see in our showroom:
- Different garage door layouts and designs – classic, modern, mix, stretch, carriage house and contemporary. In other words, whatever style you need to fit with your home.
- Garage doors that are virtually maintenance-free.
- Examples of windows and colors that give a personalized feel to your garage door.
- Openers and accessories that incorporate the latest technologies.
If you can’t visit us at B & M Garage Door Inc, we can still give you the information you need. We’d be happy to come to your home, take measurements and offers suggestions. We serve Mississauga, Burlington, Oakville, Acton, Milton, Brampton, Halton Hills, Georgetown and surrounding areas.
Schedule a service call today
with B & M Garage Door Inc.